The API 4000 QTRAP Mass Spectrometer System delivers high-performance quantitation and identification across a wide range of LC flow rates. The API 4000 QTRAP employs hybrid triple-quadrupole and linear ion trap technologies to analyze a wide range of molecule sizes and sample types. This system is perfect for:
- Quantitative analysis of small molecules
- Qualitative analysis of small molecules
- Qualitative analysis of proteins and peptides
- Proven Curtain Gas™ Interface technology, combined with improved gas dynamics, reduces maintenance and increases uptime.
- Enhanced, high-flow-rate performance, reduced ionization suppression, self-cleaning probe design, and reliable interface are combined to produce accelerated productivity and high throughput.
- Analyst® Software facilitates GLP compliance, including the ability to support 21 CFR Part 11 compliance.
Detector Type: Pulse-counting channel electron multiplier (CEM) detector
Ionization sources: TurbolonSpray Ion Source
Scan Types: Q1 MS, Q3 MS, Product Ion, Precursor Ion, Neutral Loss or Gain, MRM