The Agilent G1312A Binary pump provides high flexibility in solvent mixing for a wide range of research and routine applications and flow range. The binary gradient pump is the ideal choice for rapid, reproducible gradients and highest performance, especially at low flow rates.
- Easy to use – handheld control module lets you enter operating parameters fast, store methods easily and display pressure profile, diagnostics and task-oriented information.
- Durable – stainless steel, titanium, gold, ruby, sapphire, ceramics, PEEK and PTFE ensure long lifetime. Seal wash option for high salt mobile phases keeps maintenance to a minimum for lower operation costs.
- Wide flow range – up to 10 ml/min for broad HPLC work, including semi-preparative separations.
- Pump assembly includes pump drive, pump head, active inlet valve with replaceable cartridge, and outlet valve.
- Electronic records of maintenance and errors.
- Early maintenance feedback (EMF) for continuous tracking of instrument usage, display of feedback messages if preset limits are exceeded.
- Built-in leak and pressure test with graphical presentation of pressure profiles
According to the manual:
The Agilent G1312A Binary pump is based on a two-channel, dual-piston in-series design which comprises all essential functions that a solvent delivery system has to fulfill. Metering of solvent and delivery to the high-pressure side are performed by two pump assemblies which can generate pressure up to 400 bar. Each channel comprises a pump assembly including pump drive, pump head, active inlet valve which has a replaceable cartridge, and outlet valve. Both channels are connected in a low-volume mixing chamber which is connected by a capillary coil to a damping unit and a mixer. A purge valve including a PTFE frit is fitted at the pump outlet for convenient priming of the pumping system.