Agilent 1200 Series G1312B Bin Pump SL
Out of stock
The Agilent G1312B Binary Pump SL provides high flexibility in solvent mixing up to 600 bar.
The Agilent G1312A Binary Pump SL provides high flexibility in solvent mixing for a wide range of research and routine applications and flow range. The binary gradient pump is the ideal choice for rapid, reproducible gradients and highest performance, especially at low flow rates.
- Easy to use – handheld control module lets you enter operating parameters fast, store methods easily and display pressure profile, diagnostics and task-oriented information.
- Durable – stainless steel, titanium, gold, ruby, sapphire, ceramics, PEEK and PTFE ensure long lifetime. Seal wash option for high salt mobile phases keeps maintenance to a minimum for lower operation costs.
- Wide flow range – up to 10 ml/min for broad HPLC work, including semi-preparative separations.
- Pump assembly includes pump drive, pump head, active inlet valve with replaceable cartridge, and outlet valve.
- Electronic records of maintenance and errors.
- Early maintenance feedback (EMF) for continuous tracking of instrument usage, display of feedback messages if preset limits are exceeded.
- Built-in leak and pressure test with graphical presentation of pressure profiles
According to the manual:
The Agilent G1312 Binary pump is based on a two-channel, dual-piston in-series design which comprises all essential functions that a solvent delivery system has to fulfill. Metering of solvent and delivery to the high-pressure side are performed by two pump assemblies which can generate pressure up to 400 bar. Each channel comprises a pump assembly including pump drive, pump head, active inlet valve which has a replaceable cartridge, and outlet valve. Both channels are connected in a low-volume mixing chamber which is connected by a capillary coil to a damping unit and a mixer. A purge valve including a PTFE frit is fitted at the pump outlet for convenient priming of the pumping system.
- Flow Precision: <0.07 % RSD or <0.02 min SD, whichever is greater
- Flow Range: 0.05 to 5.0 ml/min with setpoints from 0.001 to 5.0 ml/min, in 0.001 ml/min increments
- Pressure Operating range: 0 – 600 bar (0 – 7800 psi)
- Pulsation: <2 % amplitude (typically <1 %) at 1 ml/min isopropanol at all pressures >1 MPa (> 10 bar, >147 psi)
- Compressibility compensation: User selectable, based on mobile phase compressibility
- Gradient Formation: High-pressure binary mixing, delay volume 180 – 480 μl without mixer, 600 – 900 μl with mixer, dependent on back pressure.
- Main unit
- Power cord
We offer the following Service and Support Options:
- Onsite or Remote Training
- Service and Preventative Maintenance contracts
- Application development
- Redeployment (relocate, sell, swap, dispose).
You can request information and a quote on the checkout screen or contact us here.