Agilent 1200 Series G1315B DAD
Purchasing Information PDF
If you need product and price information to create a purchase order or to obtain other approvals, please:
- Add the product to your cart.
- Click “View Cart”
- In the cart, click “Download Cart as PDF” (the green box) and a PDF will automatically download.
Every product in your cart will be listed by price and quantity on an ALE logoed document.
HPLC Diode Array Detector - 190-950nm
The Agilent 1200 G1315B Diode Array Detector (DAD) features an extended wavelength range of 190-950 nm for the highest sensitivity. Separation quality is verified with peak purity, multiple signals, and spectral libraries during analytical quantification. The temperature management system provides optimum baseline stability even under varying ambient conditions. The programmable slit enables faster sample characterization.
- Extensive diagnostics, error detection, leak detection, safe leak handling, leak output signal for shutdown of the pumping system.
- Low voltages in major maintenance areas.
- Early maintenance feedback (EMF) for continuous tracking of instrument usage in terms of lamp burn time.
- Electronic records of maintenance and errors.
- Verification of wavelength accuracy with built-in holmium oxide filter.
- Store and report slit settings from 1 – 16 nm with raw data for GLP traceability.
- Detection type: 1024-element photodiode array
- Light Source: Deuterium and tungsten lamps
- Wavelength range: 190 – 950 nm
- Linear absorbance range: > 2 AU (upper limit)
- Wavelength Accuracy: ± 1 nm
- Wavelength bunching: 1 – 400 nm
- Slit width: 1, 2, 4, 8, 16 nm
- Diode Width: < 1 nm
We offer the following Service and Support Options:
- Onsite or Remote Training
- Service and Preventative Maintenance contracts
- Application development
- Redeployment (relocate, sell, swap, dispose).
You can request information and a quote on the checkout screen or contact us here.