The Agilent 1200 G1315B Diode Array Detector (DAD) features an extended wavelength range of 190-950 nm for the highest sensitivity. Separation quality is verified with peak purity, multiple signals, and spectral libraries during analytical quantification. The temperature management system provides optimum baseline stability even under varying ambient conditions. The programmable slit enables faster sample characterization.
- Extensive diagnostics, error detection, leak detection, safe leak handling, leak output signal for shutdown of the pumping system.
- Low voltages in major maintenance areas.
- Early maintenance feedback (EMF) for continuous tracking of instrument usage in terms of lamp burn time.
- Electronic records of maintenance and errors.
- Verification of wavelength accuracy with built-in holmium oxide filter.
- Store and report slit settings from 1 – 16 nm with raw data for GLP traceability.