The Agilent 1200 series G1315C DAD SL Detector is designed for highest optical performance, GLP compliance and easy maintenance.
- 80 Hz data acquisition rate for (ultra-) fast LC applications (requires internal hard disk)
- Data recovery (DRC) feature provides data-never-lost insurance (requires internal hard disk)
- RFID tags for all flow cells and UV-lamps
- Programmable slit from 1–16 nm
- Built-in temperature control for improved baseline stability even in varying ambient environments
- Extensive diagnostics, error detection, leak detection, safe leak handling, leak output signal for shutdown of pumping system.
- Low voltages in major maintenance areas.
- Easy front access to lamps and flow cell for fast replacement.
- Early maintenance feedback (EMF)
- Electronic records of maintenance and errors.
- Verification of wavelength accuracy
- Detection type: 1024-element photodiode array
- Light source: Deuterium and tungsten lamps
- Wavelength range: 190 – 950 nm
- Linear absorbance range: > 2 AU (upper limit)
- Wavelength accuracy: ± 1 nm
- Self-calibration with deuterium lines, verification with holmium oxide filter
- Wavelength bunching: 1 – 400 nm, programmable in steps of 1 nm
- Slit width: 1, 2, 4 , 8, 16 nm
- Diode width: < 1 nm