Agilent 1200 Series G1330B FC/ALS Therm
Out of stock
Autosampler/Fraction collector temperature controller 4°C to 40°C
The Agilent 1200 Series G1330B FC/ALS Therm (Autosampler Thermostat) is designed to control temperature for either HPLCs or fraction collectors.
- Sample Capacity: 100 x 1.8 ml vials or two wellplates and 10 x 1.8 ml vials.
- Temperature range: setable from 4°C to 40 °C in 1° increments
- Temperature accuracy at ambient temperatures < 25 °C and humidity < 50%: 1°C to +4 °C at a setpoint of 4°C
- Temperature accuracy at ambient temperatures > 25 °C and/or humidity > 50%: 1°C to +5 °C at a setpoint of 4°C
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 18in x 14in x 6in
- Main unit
- Power cord
We offer the following Service and Support Options:
- Onsite or Remote Training
- Service and Preventative Maintenance contracts
- Application development
- Redeployment (relocate, sell, swap, dispose).
You can request information and a quote on the checkout screen or contact us here.