The Agilent 1200 Series G1376A Capillary Pump consists of 2 identical pumping units in a single housing. The pump generates gradients by high-pressure mixing. Its unique design provides increased control and flexibility of low flow rates. Ideal for capillary LC and LC/MS applications, such as bio-pharmaceutical research, where sample volumes are limited and higher sensitivity is essential.
- Reliable and Reproducible Results – Electronic Flow Control (EFC) enables real-time adjustment of the flow rate throughout the analysis ensuring accurate flow rates even with solvent mixtures.
- Highest Flexibility – In capillary mode optimized flow rates from 1 µL/min up to 100 µL/min (in normal mode up to 2.5 mL/min with additional hardware changes).
- Maximum Performance – Retention time (RT) stability independent from column back pressure.
- Built-in solvent selection valve increases solvent selection flexibility by combining two out of four solvents for binary gradient formation, or selecting a different solvent for flushing the column.
- Micro volume components for low delay volume.
- Integrated micro vacuum degasser for low detector baseline noise and long-term stability.
- Stable flow rate throughout the analysis, making capillary LC as easy as standard LC.
- Hydraulic system: Two dual piston in series, with proprietary servo-controlled variable stroke drive, floating piston, active inlet valve, solvent selection valve and electronic flow control
- Setable flow range:
- 0.01 – 20 μl/min
- 0.01 – 100 μl/min (with the extended flow range kit)
- 0.001 – 2.5 μl/min (with the electronic flow control bypassed)
- Optimum composition Range: 1 to 99% or 5 μl/min per channel (primary flow), whatever is greater
- Pressure range: 20 to 400 bar (5880 psi) system pressure
- Recommended pH Range: 1.0 – 8.5, solvents with pH < 2.3 should not contain acids which attack stainless steel. Upper pH range is limited by fused silica capillaries.