Agilent 1200 Series G1379B Degasser
Purchasing Information PDF
If you need product and price information to create a purchase order or to obtain other approvals, please:
- Add the product to your cart.
- Click “View Cart”
- In the cart, click “Download Cart as PDF” (the green box) and a PDF will automatically download.
Every product in your cart will be listed by price and quantity on an ALE logoed document.
Four-channel vacuum degasser for HPLC
- 4 channels for high productivity
- Maximum pH range for varying solvents
- Pressure sensor ensuring accurate dissolution of gas
- Robust vacuum pump ensuring high throughput
- Electronic records of maintenance and errors.
- Early maintenance feedback (EMF) for continuous tracking of instrument usage, display of feedback messages if preset limits are exceeded.
- Built-in leak and detection and handling
According to the manual: The Agilent G1322A Vacuum Degasser is designed for use with other modules of the Agilent 1100/1200 Series LC system. Agilent components are typically controlled from the Agilent 1100/1200 Series control module or from the Agilent ChemStation. Can be used independently or with PC and ChemStation.
- Maximum flow rate: 5 ml/min per channel
- Number of channels: 4
- Internal volume per channel: 12 ml per channel
- pH range: 1-14
- Analog output (Aux): 0-3V
- Weight: 15.4 lbs
- Dimensions (LxWxH) : 13.5in x 17in x 3.1 in
We offer the following Service and Support Options:
- Onsite or Remote Training
- Service and Preventative Maintenance contracts
- Application development
- Redeployment (relocate, sell, swap, dispose).
You can request information and a quote on the checkout screen or contact us here.