- Superior low-volume performance for nL to µL injections.
- Overlapped injections for high productivity
- Minimal delay volumes for quick gradients and rapid equilibration when bypassing autosampler
- Allows for processing of up to 768 samples automatically without intervention
- Peltier temperature control
- Electronic records of maintenance and errors.
- Early maintenance feedback (EMF) for continuous tracking of instrument usage, display of feedback messages if preset limits are exceeded.
- Built-in leak and detection and handling
According to the manual: The Agilent G1377A Well Plate Autosampler adds superior low-volume injection performance for nl to uL samples. This Autosampler is designed for use with other modules of the Agilent 1100/1200 Series LC system and is controlled from the Agilent 1100/1200 Series control module or from your PC with Agilent ChemStation.