Agilent 1260 Series G1377A HiP Micro ALS
Out of stock
Low-volume autosampler for microplate samples
- Superior low-volume performance for nL to µL injections.
- Overlapped injections for high productivity
- Minimal delay volumes for quick gradients and rapid equilibration when bypassing autosampler
- Allows for processing of up to 768 samples automatically without intervention
- Peltier temperature control
- Electronic records of maintenance and errors.
- Early maintenance feedback (EMF) for continuous tracking of instrument usage, display of feedback messages if preset limits are exceeded.
- Built-in leak and detection and handling
According to the manual: The Agilent G1377A Well Plate Autosampler adds superior low-volume injection performance for nl to uL samples. This Autosampler is designed for use with other modules of the Agilent 1100/1200 Series LC system and is controlled from the Agilent 1100/1200 Series control module or from your PC with Agilent ChemStation.
- 0.01 to 8µL in 0.01µL increments (small loop)
- 0.01 to 40µL in 0.01µL increments (large loop)
- Typically < 0.5% RSD of peak areas from 5 – 40 µL
- Typically < 1% RSD from 1 – 5 µL
- Typically < 3% RSD from 0.2 – 1 µL
- 2 well plates (96 & 384) with 10 additional vials (2mL)
- 100x 2mL vials/standard tray or
- 40 x 2mL vials/ half tray or
- Micro-vials with sleeves
We offer the following Service and Support Options:
- Onsite or Remote Training
- Service and Preventative Maintenance contracts
- Application development
- Redeployment (relocate, sell, swap, dispose).
You can request information and a quote on the checkout screen or contact us here.