The Agilent 6140 Single Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer is a fast-scanning, high-performance system designed for high-throughput laboratories. The 6140 has a scanning speed of 10,000 amu/second that can keep pace with the Agilent 1200 Rapid Resolution LC system. The 6140 single quad mass spec autotune function eliminates the need for manual recalibration between samples.
System Features Include:
- Orthogonal-flow sprayer with pneumatic nebulizer – enhances sensitivity across
a wide range of LC conditions and reduces maintenance requirements.
- High-capacity solvent drying system – reduces chemical noise and permits the
analysis of thermally-sensitive compounds through user control of gas flow rate and
- Dielectric platinum-plated capillary – enhances sensitivity, permits independent
optimization of the spray chamber and ion optics, and allows dynamic optimization of
- Air-cooled turbomolecular pump – provides fast startup and a small footprint, and
eliminates the need for cooling water. Single, split-flow turbo pump enhances
performance and increases reliability.
- Fraction collection capability – can monitor and trigger the collection of fractions
based on mass, an analog signal input, or time. For mass-based determination, up to
16 m/z values can be monitored. Requires optional I/O Accessory Module.
The system comes fully refurbished with a 90-day warranty.