Agilent 6550 iFunnel Q-TOF LC/MS
Purchasing Information PDF
If you need product and price information to create a purchase order or to obtain other approvals, please:
- Add the product to your cart.
- Click “View Cart”
- In the cart, click “Download Cart as PDF” (the green box) and a PDF will automatically download.
Every product in your cart will be listed by price and quantity on an ALE logoed document.
The Agilent 6550 iFunnel Q-TOF LC/MS system is a high-resolution quadrupole time-of-flight mass spec system for high sensitivity applications. This system is perfect for proteomics research. High precursor abundances allow fragment data to be acquired faster with significantly reduced duty-cycle.
If you're performing repetitive quantitative analyses where trace-level compound detection is needed, then the 6550 iFunnel Q-TOF LC/MS is a great solution for your research. The system features a unique combination of hexabore capillary and ion-funnel entrance optics to maximize analyte capture, resulting in a highly sensitive Q-TOF LC/MS for proteomics research.
- Femtogram-level sensitivity
- Agilent iFunnel technology for increased ion transfer resulting in lower detection limits and higher sensitivity.
- High abundance precursors for proteomics research enabling fast fragmentation spectra duty cycle.
- Sub-ppm mass accuracy and 45k resolution.
- Wide in-spectrum dynamic range, in addition to low limits of detection and high reproducibility.
- Fast acquisition speeds. Accepts Agilent Infinity II UHPLC, 2D-LC, SFC, and GC-APCI chromatographic interfaces.
We offer the following Service and Support Options:
- Onsite or Remote Training
- Service and Preventative Maintenance contracts
- Application development
- Redeployment (relocate, sell, swap, dispose).
You can request information and a quote on the checkout screen or contact us here.