The Beckman Biomek FX system is available in both single arm and dual arm configurations. Biomek FXP provides the speed and performance critical to today’s research environments. The flexible platform is available in single and dual pipetting head models combining multi-channel (96 or 384) and Span 8 pipetting. Ideal for high throughput workflows, Biomek FXP accelerates laboratory processing, and is easy to update or integrate as your research needs evolve.
The Beckman Biomek Automated Workstations feature easy-to-use, icon-driven software and a library of ready-to-run methods. Choose from a wide range of components to build a Biomek FXP to your specifications, creating the optimal liquid handling solution for your workflow:
- Dual arm pipetting head model
- Multi-channel (96 or 384) with built-in gripper tool and Span 8 pipetting head options
- Precise pipetting from 1 μl – 1000 μl
- Pin-tool system for high density replication tasks
- Open-frame design provides additional workspace for on-deck integrations and storage
- Light curtain pauses instrument operations if a foreign object enters the work area without the loss of data upon restarting a workflow
- Fly-By barcode reader to track sample IDs
- Septum piercing and clot detection
- Heating, cooling and shaking Automated Labware Positioners (ALPs) – optional
- Benchtop instrument
ALE provides quality automated platforms, fully serviced and tested per Beckman specifications.
- Includes the following:
- P200/96 or 384 Head
- Span 8 Arm
- Choice of Syringe size
- ALPS – to be determined
- Tip waste chute
- Windows Win7 PC Workstation w/Monitor, Keyboard & Mouse
- Beckman Coulter Operating Software
- Fully Serviced & Tested
- 90-Day Complete Parts & Labor Warranty in the U.S.