Eppendorf Mastercycler Pro Vapo.protect
Purchasing Information PDF
If you need product and price information to create a purchase order or to obtain other approvals, please:
- Add the product to your cart.
- Click “View Cart”
- In the cart, click “Download Cart as PDF” (the green box) and a PDF will automatically download.
Every product in your cart will be listed by price and quantity on an ALE logoed document.
The Mastercycler® Pro vapo.protect offers flexibility for use in PCR applications. Allows users to control up to five units with one control panel or to expand to thirty units with a computer network using CycleManager pro software.
- 96 Well Block
- Reduction of evaporation
- Fast heating and cooling
- Triple Circuit heating technology
- Easy to use graphic programming
- Gradient SteadySlope® technology
- Display to indicate cycler number in a network
- Model: Mastercycler® Pro
- Block Homogeneity (°C): ≤ ±0.3°C at 20–72°C (68–162°F), ≤ ±0.4°C at 90°C (194°F)
- Lid Temperature Range (°C): 37–110°C (98.6–230°F)
- Temperature Uniformity: ≤ ±0.4°C
- Heating Rate: 4°C/s
- Gradient Temperature Range (°C): 30–99°C (86–210°F)
- Gradient: Yes
- Sample capacity: 96 x 0.2 mL PCR tubes or a 96-well PCR plate
- Weight: 18.5 kg (40.8 lbs.)
- Electrical: 120V, 50-60Hz
- Control Accuracy: ±0.2°C (±0.36°F)
- W×D×H: 26 × 41.5 × 37 cm (101/4 x 1611/32 x 149/16")
- Cooling Rate: 3°C/s (5.4°F/s)
- Block Temperature Range: 4–99°C (39–210°F)
- Gradient Range: 1–20°C (1.8–36°F)
- Block Material: Aluminum, 96-Well
We offer the following Service and Support Options:
- Onsite or Remote Training
- Service and Preventative Maintenance contracts
- Application development
- Redeployment (relocate, sell, swap, dispose).
You can request information and a quote on the checkout screen or contact us here.