Precise Automation PF400 - NEW - 1160mm Z, 730mm reach (Incl. Fingers & E-Stop)
Out of stock
Four-axis collaborative robot arm 1160mm Z, 730mm reach with gripper and e-stop
The PF400 Sample Handler Robot Arms are well known to be the industry standard in life science lab automation. Perfect where space is an issue, and simplicity is desired.4-axis SCARA sample handler.
- Ideal for benchtop applications where a small footprint is desired.
- Integrated software for ease of visual feedback.
- Powerful embedded vision-guided motion controller.
- Standard servo gripper can grip Life Science plates in both portrait and landscape orientations.
- Auto centering.
- Generates programmable smooth and elegant motion sequences by moving the sample handler by hand to start and end positions.
- Simple programming language.
- Graphical user interface makes camera calibration and programming easy and intuitive.
- Web based operator interface supports local or remote control via browser connected to the embedded web server.
- Quiet and high-performance servo motors.
- Safety features that disable motor when a minimal unexpected force is encountered allowing the device to operate without safety shields.
Range of Motion & Resolution
- J1 (Z) Axis: 400 mm standard, 750 mm, 1160 mm option available
- J2 Axis: +/- 90 degrees
- J3 Axis: +/- 167 degrees
- J4/Theta Axis: +/- 970 degrees
- Standard Reach Version: 576 mm
- Extended Reach Version: 731 mm
- Repeatability +/- 90 μm overall in x, y & z directions at 18-22 degrees C
Performance and Payload
- Maximum Acceleration: 0.2G with 500 gm payload (standard reach, extended reach slightly slower)
- Maximum Speed: 500 mm/sec with 500 gm payload (standard reach, extended reach slightly slower)
- Maximum Payload: 1kg including gripper, 0.5kg with typical 0.5kg gripper
- Motors: Brushless DC servo motors with absolute encoders on axes J1-J4, no motion during homing.
- General Communications RS-232 channel,
- 10/100 Mbps Ethernet port,
- E-stop input,
- all available on J1-Axis housing Facilities Panel at the robot base
Digital I/O Channels
- One optically isolated input available on J1-Axis housing Facilities Panel.
- Option available for an additional 12 optically isolated digital inputs and 8 optically isolated digital outputs on J1-Axis housing Facilities Panel.
- Two digital inputs can be optionally converted to analog inputs.
- Additional remote I/O available via Precise RIO modules or 3rd party MODBUS/TCP devices
- Web-based operator interface supports local or remote control via browser connected to embedded web server
- Programming Interface - Three methods available:
- DIO MotionBlocks (PLC)
- embedded Guidance Programming Language (standalone, modeled after Visual Basic.Net),
- PC control using open source TCP/IP Command Server operated via Ethernet connection (TCP).
- Input range: 90 to 264 VAC, single phase, 50-60 Hz, 365 watts maximum
Weight 20 kg for 400 mm travel version
We offer the following Service and Support Options:
- Onsite or Remote Training
- Service and Preventative Maintenance contracts
- Application development
- Redeployment (relocate, sell, swap, dispose).
You can request information and a quote on the checkout screen or contact us here.