The PF400 Sample Handler Robot Arms are well known to be the industry standard in life science lab automation. Perfect where space is an issue, and simplicity is desired.4-axis SCARA sample handler.
- Ideal for benchtop applications where a small footprint is desired.
- Integrated software for ease of visual feedback.
- Powerful embedded vision-guided motion controller.
- Standard servo gripper can grip Life Science plates in both portrait and landscape orientations.
- Auto centering.
- Generates programmable smooth and elegant motion sequences by moving the sample handler by hand to start and end positions.
- Simple programming language.
- Graphical user interface makes camera calibration and programming easy and intuitive.
- Web based operator interface supports local or remote control via browser connected to the embedded web server.
- Quiet and high-performance servo motors.
- Safety features that disable motor when a minimal unexpected force is encountered allowing the device to operate without safety shields.