Complete LC/MS system including:
- Sciex API-4000 QTRAP Mass Spectrometer:
- Mass Spectrometer Unit
- Rough Pump
- Shimadzu Prominence HPLC System
- CBM-20A Controller
- SIL-20AC Autosampler
- LC-20AD Pump
- DGU-20A5 Degasser
- CTO-20A Column Oven
- Nitrogen Generator
- Can also be configured with Agilent 1200 or 1260 Series HPLC system
The Sciex API 4000 QTRAP Mass Spectrometer System delivers high-performance quantitation and identification of small molecules, peptides, and proteins across a wide range of LC flow rates. The API 4000 QTRAP LC-MS/MS system employs hybrid triple-quadrupole and linear ion trap technologies to analyze a wide range of molecule sizes and sample types. This mass spec system is perfect additional to the analytical chemistry lab for:
- Quantitative analysis of small molecules
- Qualitative analysis of small molecules
- Qualitative analysis of proteins and peptides
Sciex API 4000 Features:
- Proven Curtain Gas™ Interface technology, combined with improved gas dynamics, reduces maintenance and increases uptime.
- Enhanced, high-flow-rate performance, reduced ionization suppression, self-cleaning probe design, and reliable interface are combined to produce accelerated productivity and high throughput.
- Analyst® Software facilitates GLP compliance, including the ability to support 21 CFR Part 11 compliance.
API 4000 Mass Spectrometer Specifications:
Detector Type: Pulse-counting channel electron multiplier (CEM) detector
Ionization sources: TurbolonSpray Ion Source
Scan Types: Q1 MS, Q3 MS, Product Ion, Precursor Ion, Neutral Loss or Gain, MRM
ALE can configure a complete LC-MS/MS system for you including a refurbished HPLC/UHPLC system, gas generator, rough pump, and other accessories. This system is provided fully refurbished by Atlantic Lab Equipment with a 90-day warranty. On-site installation is available.