The HydroFlex microplate washer is a truly flexible platform that provides excellent automated microplate strip washing and vacuum filtration performance for 96-well microplate formats.
This modular and upgradeable platform is ideal for a wide range of cell-, enzyme- and DNA-based applications in academia, biotech, pharma and clinical diagnostics, reflecting over 30 years of Tecan expertise in advanced liquid handling.
HydroFlex features and benefits:
- Compact and modular design, suitable for a range of applications and laboratories
- Ready for automated washing of ELISAs, cells and protein arrays
- Automated system for vacuum filtration to waste
- Magnetic plate carrier for magnetic bead washing
- Advanced online process controls for safety and reliability
- Bubble sensor unit that ensures reliable buffer dispensing
- Multipoint aspiration for flat bottom plates to achieve minimal residual volumes
- Individual software control of speed settings and wash head positions
- Suitable for integration onto Freedom EVO and Freedom EVOlyzer workstations
- Excellent reliability and low service costs