A benchtop orthogonal acceleration time-of-flight (oa-TOF) mass spectrometer. The LCT Premier XE benchtop orthogonal acceleration time-of-flight (oa-TOF) mass spectrometer delivers high sensitivity, resolution, and exact mass measurements for LC/MS applications. Its fast data acquisition rates and automated workflow features match the requirements for MS detection under UPLC® conditions. A variety of ion source and software options makes the LCT Premier XE a versatile choice for a range of analytical challenges, from characterizing proteins to screening large compound libraries.
- High MS resolution for the selectivity needed to separate analyte spectra from isobaric interferences and background chemical noise
- High sensitivity for achieving very low detection limits
- High linear dynamic range, which allows experiments to be carried out across a range of concentration levels
- Exact mass MS measurements, which give elemental composition information that can be used to identify analyte compounds; you can obtain exact mass on molecular and fragment ions, simplifying the process of spectrum interpretation
- Versatile ionization options that apply to a range of compound classes
- Versatile software options for a variety of applications