Agilent 1200 Series G1312 Binary Pump
According to the manual: The Agilent G1312 Binary pump is based on a two-channel, dual-piston in-series design (each channel contains a pump assembly). Metering of solvent and delivery to the high-pressure side are performed by two pump assemblies which can generate pressure up to 400 bar. Both channels are connected in a low-volume mixing chamber which is connected by a capillary coil to a damping unit and a mixer. A purge valve including a PTFE frit is fitted at the pump outlet for convenient priming of the pumping system.
The Agilent G1312A Binary pump provides high flexibility in solvent mixing for a wide range of research and routine applications and flow range. The ideal choice for rapid, reproducible gradients and highest performance especially at low flow rates.
- Easy to use – handheld control module lets you enter operating parameters fast, store methods easily and display pressure profile, diagnostics and task-oriented information.
- Durable – stainless steel, titanium, gold, ruby, sapphire, ceramics, PEEK and PTFE ensure long lifetime. Seal wash option for high salt mobile phases keeps maintenance to a minimum for lower operation costs.
- Wide flow range – up to 10 ml/min for broad HPLC work, including semi-preparative separations.
- Pump assembly includes pump drive, pump head, active inlet valve with replaceable cartridge, and outlet valve.
- Flow Precision: <0.3 % RSD (typically <0.15 % RSD)
- Flow Range: Setpoints from 0.001 to 5.0 ml/min, in 0.001 ml/min increments
- Pressure Operating range: 0 – 40 MPa (0 – 400 bar, 0 – 5880 psi)
- Pulsation: <2 % amplitude (typically <1 %) at 1 ml/min isopropanol at all pressures >1 MPa (> 10 bar, >147 psi)
- Compressibility compensation: User selectable, based on mobile phase compressibility
- Gradient Formation: High-pressure binary mixing, delay volume 180 – 480 μl without mixer, 600 – 900 μl with mixer, dependent on back pressure
- Electronic records of maintenance and errors.
- Early maintenance feedback (EMF) for continuous tracking of instrument usage, display of feedback messages if preset limits are exceeded.
- Built-in leak and pressure test with graphical presentation of pressure profiles
System is fully serviced and tested to function at manufacturer’s specifications.
Warranty: 30 Day Right-of-Return or Replacement
Buy Now: $5,450 USD
Includes Free Domestic Ground Shipping within the Continental US
Two Day Shipping add: $285 USD