- 4-axis sample handler.
- Ideal for benchtop applications where a small footprint is desired.
- Ease of use:
- Integrated software for ease of visual feedback.
- Powerful embedded vision-guided motion controller.
- Standard servo gripper can grip Life Science plates in both portrait and landscape orientations.
- Auto centering.
- Generates programmable smooth and elegant motion sequences by moving the sample handler by hand to start and end positions.
- Simple programming language.
- Graphical user interface makes camera calibration and programming easy and intuitive.
- Web based operator interface supports local or remote control via browser connected to embedded web server.
- Quiet and high-performance servo motors.
- Safety features that disable motor when a minimal unexpected force is encountered allowing the device to operate without safety shields.
Precise Automation Microplate and Tube Handling Robotics
Precise Automation PreciseFlex PF400 4-Axis Sampler Handler with Servo Gripper
General Specifications: Range & Features:
Range of Motion & Resolution
- J1(Z)Axis: 400mm standard,750mm,1160mm options available
- J2Axis: +/-90degrees
- J3Axis: +/-167degrees
- J4/Theta Axis: +/970degrees
- Gripper: Standard servo gripper can grip Life Science plates In Both portrait and landscape orientations.
Software can control squeeze force (between approximately 0-23N for closeforce,0-10N for open force) and open/close speed. Safety features include:(1) protection against dropping plates when sample handler is powered down or e-stop pressed (gripper provides 7-10 N of close force when motor power is off) and (2) Detection of when a plate is being held by the gripper. Options include gripper fingers and special servo grippers for handling vials and test tubes.
- Maximum Reach: Standard Reach Version: 576mm
- Extended Reach Version: 731mm
- Repeatability: +/-90μm overall in x, y & z directions at 18-22 degrees C